Thursday, May 10, 2012

Golf is great!


I play it a few times every year but that's just in the summer season which is very short. When the winter comes and when the car won't start due to the low temperatures, you can't golf.. Unless you bring the golf inside. Yes, it's possible to get the golf feelings in the office too. I just bought some golf gifts on the net. An example of that is this golf bag cellphone holder which I use for my phone and other handy things such as creditcards. Also bought this weird Golf Tape Dispenser that looks like a snail but actually works better than regular Tape Dispeners.

Actually, this is a lot better than all usuall christmas gifts that you can't even hang in the tree. I mean, who doesn't like golf?

This post originally appeared here

No comments:

Post a Comment